What personal information do we collect among the people that visit our website?
When your order or register in our site, we may ask you to enter your name, e-mail address and other details in order to help you better with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you choose to fill out a form or enter your information onto our site.
How do we use your information?
When we collect the information from you upon your registration, make a purchase, sign up for the newsletter, respond to a survey or use other site features, we use the information in the following ways:
- Send annual emails about your order or our other products and services
- Follow up with you after correspondence like live chat, email or phone inquiries
How do we protect your information?
We do not make use of vulnerability scanning. We only provide you articles and information. We do not ask you credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is secured in a network that is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems but they are also required to keep your information confidential.
We make use of several security measures when a user enters, submits or accesses their information to ensure safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed via a gateway provider and are not stored on our servers.
Do we make use ‘cookies’?
We do not use them for tracking purposes. We use them for our advertisements tracking and to compile data about site traffic and site interaction so we may provide a better experience in the future.
You have a personal choice to have your computer send a warning every time a cookie is being sent or you may also choose to turn off all your cookies through you browser settings.
If you do choose to turn the cookies off, some features may be disabled but it won’t affect your user experience and you will still be able to place orders.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We regularly share personal information with third parties who help us deliver our services like IT service providers and marketing platform providers and our professional services advisers like our lawyers, accountants and auditors.
We also work with Google Analytics to automatically collect information like: IP Address, Media Access Control address, unique identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier; device software platform and firmware, mobile phone carrier and geo location data. These help us understand how you use our website and how often your return and how long you spend on the website.
However, this third party provider is prohibited from using our date for any other purposes. We also impose contractual obligations on these service providers to ensure that they will only use your personal information to provide services for us and for you.
What third party services do we use?
We make use of the following services for the following reasons:
- Facebook Business Manager- We use this for social media advertising. This lets us manage the business from a centralized dashboard and gain better control of the advertising. It also allows us to collaborate as a team and flexibility among its different features.
- Google Ads-We make use of this for Google Advertisements as this is the most known and effective. It is also very measurable in knowing the reach of your advertisements and flexible in targeting the audiences that we aim to reach for your audience.
- MailChimp- We use MailChimp as our email provider. We make use of it for our email marketing like newsletters and the like. This provides the features we need like scheduling, list segmentation and reporting.
- Flexwebhosting- We make use FlexWebHosting as our web hosting providers. This lets us make use of user-selected control panels and Content Management Systems.
- WordPress- We use WordPress for our content management system. These aid us in our web-based publishing, format management and version control. We make use of their application for our website that we are using.
- TidioChat- We make use of this for our chat messenger. This allows us to talk to the site visitors and aid them as they go through the website or if they have other questions and inquiries they cannot find within the page.
- SumoMe- We use this as a plug-in on WordPress for marketing automation which lets us and our clients update our customers more through getting your e-mail so we can send you newsletters and update you about our new products and events.
- TotalPoll Pro- This is another plugin from WordPress that we make use of for our polls in the website. This lets us take note of your votes on how we can improve and how to help you better.
There are times when we may include and offer third-party products or services on our website. These websites will have their own independent privacy policies. This means we have no responsibility or liability towards the content and activities of these linked sites. Despite this, we do our most to protect the integrity of our site and will be welcome to any feedback regarding these websites.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
The agency does not sell, trade or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release this information however when we believe that its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies and protect ours and others rights, property or safety. At the same time, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.